Thursday, November 8, 2012

I shall take it Simple Future
I will take it Certainty
I would take it
Condition
I should take it
Responsibility, duty, promise
I must take it
Compulsory
I may take it
Probability
I might take it
Possibility
I can take it
Present ability
I could take it
Past ability
Passive
It will be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടും
It shall be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടും
It would be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടും
It should be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടും
It must be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടണം
It may be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടാം
It might be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടാം
It can be taken
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടുവാന്‍ കഴിയും
It could be taken
 
അത് എടുക്കപ്പെടുവാന്‍ കഴിഞ്ഞു
To be taken
എടുക്കപ്പെടുന്നതിലേക്ക് , എടുക്കപ്പെടുവാന്‍
I have to take
എനിക്ക് എടുക്കേണ്ടതുണ്ട്‌
I had to take
എനിക്ക് എടുക്കേണ്ടതുണ്ടായിരുന്നു
Perhaps he will take it
ഒരു പക്ഷേ എടുക്കാം
ACTIVE & PASSIVE VOICE AT A GLANCE
Simple Present take
takes (he, she, it)
എടുക്കുന്നു , എടുക്കാറുണ്ട്
be taken
am taken
is taken
are taken
എടുക്കപ്പെടുന്നു , എടുക്കപ്പെടാറുണ്ട്
Simple Past took
എടുത്തു
was taken
were taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടു
Simple Future will take
എടുക്കും
will be taken
എടുക്കപ്പെടും
Present Continuous am taking
is taking
are taking
എടുത്തുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയാകുന്നു
am being taken
is being taken
are being taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയാകുന്നു
Past Continuous was taking
were taking
എടുത്തുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയായിരുന്നു
was being taken
were being taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയായിരുന്നു
Future Continuous will be taking
എടുത്തുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയാവും
will be being taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടുകൊണ്ടിരിക്കുകയാവും
Present Perfect has taken
have taken
എടുത്തിട്ടുണ്ട്
has been taken
have been taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്
Past Perfect Had taken
എടുത്തിട്ടുണ്ടായിരുന്നു
Had been taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടിട്ടുണ്ടായിരുന്നു
Future Perfect will have taken
എടുത്തിട്ടുണ്ടാവും
will have been taken
എടുക്കപ്പെട്ടിട്ടുണ്ടാവും
can / may / must etc + base can take
must take
can be taken
must be taken  

No comments:

Post a Comment